The private part of a woman is the most sensitive section in their body. If these things occur in you, well you better immediately consult your gynecologist.
Here are the signs:
1. The feeling is too dry - the private part should not be too dry or too wet. Dryness only happens when a woman reach above 50 years of age.
2. Unwanted discharges or gasses - If there is a particular discharge and gasses, immediately consult a doctor.
3. Strange Color - If there is a scent that comes from your private part when you pee.
4. Itchiness - When it feels itchy and a burning sensation, better go to your doctor.
5. When peeing, there is blood.
6. Extreme blood is coming out when you urinate.
7. If there is bleeding after you make love.