Date palm or Dates is no doubt the healthiest food in the world! It contains essential minerals and no added calories that will entice especially those who cares a lot about their figure.
Check out it's benefits:
1. People who are anemic or pregnant, it is better if you take Dates because it contains iron and can be your healthy source of iron. It contains 0.90 grams or 11% of the suggested daily iron intake.
2. Who says only banana is rich in potassium? Dates also contains high level of potassium that helps in reducing diarrhea. It also helps your digestion if you eat it regularly.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE THE PHOTOS
3. Dates can also help you prevent constipation. Just add some dates on your drinking bottle and chill overnight. A drinking water with Dates emerge as a potent laxative. Dates are also herbal medicine to ease constipation.
4. If given the right amount of potassium, the nervous system will regulate normally and relieves you from stroke.
5. Dates can be a replacement to high-calorie snacks like cupcakes, muffins or even cakes, since it has no cholesterol.
6. Eating Dates will reduce the LDL or the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in our body. It is also known as the bad cholesterol. LDL's are the ones that clog the blood vessels which is one of the most common cause of heart ailments.
7. Your heart becomes stronger because of Dates remove LDL's. You can also mix dates in your morning juice.
8. Dates can also help in protecting you from hypertension. It contains magnesium that helps sugar levels and blood circulation.
9. Dates are also popular aphrodisiacs in Nigeria. It contains amino acids that increase sexual stamina!
But remember, if you intake too much of Dates, it will increase your sugar level. It is suggested that you only eat one half pound or 220 grams per week.