Most filipinos wants to have that slender nose (matangos na ilong) for them to look "more beautiful and handsome."
Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed to have a perfectly slender nose. Women usually use make up to contour their nose to make it look slender. Others get expensive nose jobs or rhinoplasty that costs P25,000 to P30,000 in every procedure.
However, if you want to have that slender nose but does not want to spend too much money, you can try these Face Yoga.
1. Open your mouth into a big O shape and the pull it down.
2. Use your index fingers then squeeze the side for your nose. But not too tight! You should have enough space for you to breathe.
3. Look up to the ceiling without wrinkling your forehead. Not too high! You have to make sure that you don't wrinkle your forehead.
4. The sides of your nose will spread out if you breathe. So gently, press them down (using your index fingers).
5. Repeat this three times for 10 seconds.
To see the results, it usually take a while but it is all worth it. This face yoga is shaping the muscles and the cartilage on your nose. But come on! If you're desperate to have that slender nose, trying this won't harm.