Prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer among men. However, many are struggling to identify it because it is difficult to diagnose until the infection has already spread throughout the body.
The disease is also known as the carcinoma of the prostate and is the development of cancer in the male reproductive system.
Because its symptoms cannot be detected at an early stage, men need to undergo a medical examination once a year to check for abnormalities that may lead to prostate cancer.
Here below are 12 signs that could help you know if you are potentially positive for cancer:
1. Having troubles with ejaculation
2. Blood seen in the urine
4. Bone pain
5. There is a burning sensation when urinating
6. Lower back, thighs and hips are always in pain
7. Problems and difficulty when urinating especially in the standing position
8. Change in the color of urine
9. Urge to pee at night is frequent
10. Blood in sperm
11. Discomfort in the pelvic area
12. Uncomfortable feeling when starting to pee.
If you experience these, go to your doctors immediately to confirm your diagnosis.