Vaginal odor is indeed an issue for most women. A strong vaginal smell maybe an implication of a serious health problem that needs to be cured.
10 Best Ways to get rid of Vaginal Odor
1. Fresh fruits and vegetables. Citrus fruits like guavas, strawberries, kiwi, green and red pepper can boost immune system. Aside from that, avocado which contains B6 and potassium, can stimulate vaginal health and libido. Leafy greens like spinach, kale, cabbage, salad, swiss chard, and collards can prevent vaginal dryness.
2. Drink plenty of water. Drinking water regularly will help your vaginal membrane to function properly.
3. Neem bark extract. This extract helps fight infection because of its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It also supports balanced intestinal flora.
4. Nuts and Seeds. It contains vitamin E which has great use to fight vaginal odor as it will prevent vaginal dryness. You can take seed and nuts such as walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seed and almonds to prevent itching caused by dryness.
5. Apple cider vinegar. It is known for antiseptic and antibacterial properties which is good in fighting vaginal odor. You can either use it in taking a bath or drink it with a glass of water to eliminate toxins and bacteria.
6. Baking Soda. This helps restore PH balance in your body. Simply apply half a cup into your bathwater and soak for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7. White vinegar and sea salt. It helps neutralizes vaginal odor by breaking down the odor proteins. Aside from that, this helps in restoration of PH in the body.
8. Tea Tree Oil. This is an antiseptic with antifungal properties which prevents vaginal odor. Just simply drop few oil combined with water and witch hazel on a cotton pad, and apply it to the affected area everyday.
9. Probiotics. Kimchi, sauerkraut, yogurt, miso and kefir are some of the foods rich in probiotics that you can take to help solve vaginal odor issues.
10. Garlic. It is a natural antibiotic which is the best remedy to treat vaginal issues.
Proper hygiene is very important to avoid unpleasant odor of our private part. Try to do some of the easy remedies provided for an odor-free vagina.