Aside from most pastries and desserts, baking soda can also be used to maintain a beautiful body. You'll never know how essential this ingredient is after reading this article!
Baking soda plays a big role on keeping the face and the body healthy and looking good. It will do wonders.
What makes the powder effective are its antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. That's why it's no doubt helpful from head to toe.
If you try it with these methods, you will make your life better:
1. Fighting Pimples/Acne
- You just have to mix it with lemon juice until it turns to a paste that you can apply to your face.
2. Whitens Teeth
- Mix baking soda with salt and your toothpaste to help whiten your teeth. You can also gargle the baking soda with water to prevent bad breath.
3. Feet Exfoliant
- Baking soda mixed with water could help remove the dead skin cells.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
4. Smoothen Hands
- Mix it with water and gently apply it on your hands to remove the dead skin cells.
5. Moisturizes Elbows And Knees
- All you have to do is to massage your elbows and knees with baking soda to remove the rough edges.
6. Hair Cleanser
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with your shampoo and then apply it on your hair.
7. Skin Exfoliator
- Mix a tablespoon of water and 3 tablespoons of baking soda, then apply it on your skin.