Having a bloated tummy is incredibly uncomfortable. It is the feeling of having built-up gas in your digestive system and a general swelling in your stomach.
What causes a bloated tummy?
1. Poor food combinations
- Most people do not have enough knowledge when mixing food.
2. Insulin Resistance
- The body's cells become resistant to the effects of insulin.
3. Intestinal bacterial overgrowth or parasites
- Small intestines may contain parasites that can make you feel bloated.
4. Intestinal yeast overgrowth
-Antibiotics are the main reasons that cause an intestinal yeast overgrowth.
5. Gluten sensitivity
- The main reason for gluten sensitivity to wheat are the changes
that happened through the years.
6. Food Intolerance
- it causes inflammation in your digestive system which can irritate your intestines
7. Deficiency of digestive enzymes
- Here are the reasons that cause enzyme deficiency
1) chronic stress;
2) overgrowth of bacteria, yeast;
3) low stomach acid;
5) Food intolerance.
8. Irregular meal times
- Skipping meals is also one of the reasons as to why you feel
bloated. Eating a large portion of food after your first skipping
meals causes your stomach to bloat.
Don't worry, that irritable bloatness is normal and can be treated as well.
1. Consult doctor.
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink enough water
4. Minimize stress
These can help you reduce the chances of having a bloated stomach!