For every woman, the most delicate and sensitive area in their bodies are their private parts. It is important to maintain their cleanliness.
A recent discovery by gynecologists says that when you notice the following signs below, you are most likely having problems in your intimate area.
If ever you encounter these 7 deadly signs, go to your respective doctors:
1. Too dry / Too wet
- It's both wrong to have your private area too dry or too wet.
2. Unwanted discharge
- Once there is unwanted discharge appearing down there, consider it a sign to get yourself checked!
3. Strange Odor
- If you pee and smell something fishy that wasn't there before, get yourself checked!
- An itch here, and a burning sensation there should urge you to meet with your doctor.
5. Blood is present when you pee!
- When there's blood present, get it checked immediately!
6. Extreme bleeding, or unusual discharge when urinating!
- If this happens to you, go see a doctor!
7. Bleeding while making love!
- If it's not your first time to have intercourse and your private area is bleeding, it might be a sign of something fatal!