Arthritis is a common problem among most people of age. Not only does it make them uncomfortable, having it can also lead to chronic inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the fingers, hands, knees, elbows, hips, jaw, and any other joint in the body.
That is why experts both in medicine and alternative Medicine have sought for remedies for arthritis. They all agreed that apple cider vinegar is the most effective remedy for arthritis pain. It is rich in minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium which can help fight the pain and reduce stiffness on your body parts.
Here below is the recipe that is both convenient and easy to prepare:
* Apple Cider Vinegar and Cherry Juice:
– Mix 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar into a glass of cherry juice.
– Drink 2 times daily to relieve arthritis pain.
* Apple Cider Vinegar Soak:
– Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar into 6 cups warm water.
– Submerge painful joints and soak for at least 30 minutes.
* Apple Cider Vinegar and Water:
– Mix 1-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar into 8 ounces water.
– Drink 3 times daily.
– You can also use this mixture as an external pain relief ointment.