Beer is the most common alcoholic beverage. It is typically consumed during special celebrations, and sometimes after heartbreak or after undergoing massive stress.
Some believe that it is the cure for the emotional pain a person is experiencing or a distraction for the many problems we face in our lives.
But would you believe that beer actually has health benefits?
Beer contains more protein and vitamin B compared to wine, but their antioxidant levels are just about equal. Both of them are rich sources of flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants.
Minerals that play important roles in the body can also be found in beer. If taken moderately, beer could potentially benefit your health!
Operative word being: Moderately. Too much of anything is usually bad.
Here Are More Good Reasons Why You Should Drink Beer:
1. Beer maintains the well-being of the kidneys! A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink will reduce the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
2. Beer can decrease your bad cholesterol levels. Here’s what you need to know – the fibers found in beer can help reduce levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
3. Beer can increase your vitamin B levels. According to medical experts, beer contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). They also believe that beer drinkers have 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than those who are non-drinkers and levels that were twice as high compared to those who drink wine. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
4. Beer promotes stronger bones! Based on a study, beer has revealed that its elevated levels of silicon can contribute to higher bone density.
5. Beer also serves as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can improve sleep.
6. Beer can reduce the chances of a heart attack. According to experts, beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared to non-beer drinkers.
7. Beer is great at fighting blood clots! Experts believe that the ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clot formations.
8. According to experts, beer will boost your memory. A recent study has shown that beer drinkers are less likely to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia compared to non-beer drinkers.
9. Beer can help fight stress. A group of experts at the University of Montreal have found that drinking two glasses of beer a day can eliminate work-related stress or anxiety.
10. Finally, beer is able to make your skin look more youthful and beautiful. Experts say that certain vitamins contained in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on its pigmentation. Your skin becomes smooth and supple.
Share this so that your friends will know!